Batch+ can be run directly within assembly environment.
In this case custom macro can be run on the selected components or all referenced documents.
- Components to run the macro on
- Processes all dependent document of active assembly (including suppressed components)
- List of macros to run
- Optional macro arguments. Specify the arguments in the command line format if macro supports ones. Follow Macro Arguments article of the instructions of how to use macro arguments.
- Button to add macros to the scope
- Specifies if documents needs to be activated (opened in their own windows). If this option is not selected macro will be run on invisible models. Follow Model pointer in invisible mode for more information.
Progress of the batch operation is reported in the progress bar in SOLIDWORKS icon. And the currently processed file is displayed in the status bar.
After completion the result, summary and log page is displayed.